Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Life goes on QUICKLY.

What has happened in the last year? Well, literally, Tyler graduated and Zach is a senior in high school.  Tyler is over 6 foot and Zach is over 6'3".  They are still teenaged boys and being as I grew up with my dad being the only male in the house, they are still somewhat of a mystery to me.  What have I learned in the last 10 years (and I may have realized this before...) when you ask a boy WHY he did something and he responds with "I...don't...know..." what he REALLY means is...he doesn't know.

I love my boys tremendously.  They are both such great guys. Kind, concerned, caring guys. If I was a girl their age, I'd have a crush on them.  I'd want to be their friend.  I'd TRY to like what they like (that would be tough for me...although I DID like video games as a teen...they are sooo different now.  And Minecaft...digital Legos? I don't get that at all!). They are both people I'd want to hang out with if I were their age.  I actually enjoy hanging out with them at MY age...when we all want to. I love my boys.  We are blessed to have them.  That being said, teenagerhood...is tough for kids and parents alike.  Not gonna lie about that. It's a strange season for all involved.

Tyler had his senior year and graduated this year.  He started college this past Monday.  Zach started his senior year earlier this month.  We need to take his senior pics very soon.  Here are some of my college kid...



and then a little flashback...




Because it happened THAT fast...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home