Wednesday, December 07, 2005

TEN....

I have to tell you - it is like Christmas morning for us to get online at the internet cafe and see all the comments. What fun! And, it is so cool to see how God is working through all of you. We are SO thankful! It's funny, I read the comments and I can hear your specific voices when I read them - like you are talking to us!

Okay - so we are in the countdown and we are making plans. As you know, our boys don't speak English. They will learn, but we don't really want to wait for a couple of months to tell them about Jesus! Soooo - we have worked out an idea. We have a friend here who was our interpreter 11 years ago - and she works in children's ministry at Calvary Chapel Kiev...and she has talked with us and she will resent the whole gospel story to the boys when we get back to Kiev. Not only that, she will give them each their own Children's Bible in Russian as a gift from her.

So...now we have a HUGE thing for everyone to pray for. Pray that our boys are receptive to the love of Christ and that they GET it! We don't know how much they know (our guess is not much if ANYTHING) and we are pretty sure they don't understand unconditional love. Pray that this is the beginning of something beautiful for both of them (and for US!) We want these boys to be dedicated to Christ very early in their new lives - we want them to be able to see how God has had His hands all over this! That is our biggest prayer request yet - pray that our boys have soft hearts and accept Christ as their Savior.

And...you can imagine that we have had a little time on our hands...so I have had a little time to play in PhotoShop...these were taken at different times and in different locations - but aren't these beautiful (err...handsome...) boys!


Love and hugs to you all!
Vissyo!

8 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY GUYS...
I dont think you have anything to worry about with your boys knowing Jesus. God has touched you all so much that I'm sure He will touch their hearts also and their first English words will be about Christ!!! and yes, Lois, they are cute...and will be until they are teenagers and then they wont be cute anymore..lol I'm so glad you are able to have all the help you have there, with language and all. It will be interesting to see how quick they pick up the language and all. But since I recall that both you and Tom are good talkers, LOL, they will do great. Gosh, it's been so exciting..I have been telling all my friends at church and my office. So if your ears are burning, I'm sorry. Keep taking those pictures, they are priceless.
Blessings to your FAMILY!!!
Penny

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your boys are absolutely georgeous and blessed!

Please let me know what I can be doing to prepare myself for when Ty and Zach join us in Children's Church...I want to be able to pick up where you Children's Ministry friend leaves off there! I, too, have such a desire to know that your boys know the Lord!
(Once they realize how good God has been to them by blessing them with the two of you - they will get it!)

Keep the pictures coming - I need more to share with our Children's Ministry kids here!

We love you and are so excited for the Fab Fanelli Four!

God bless,
The Osborne family

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One thing I know is that you can't know either of you without knowing the God you serve. That will be the same for your boys. They will understand the power of unconditional love as they begin to see it lived out before them with the two of you and the hundreds of us who already love them. Like we've said for months now, they will understand God's adoption of them into His family better than the rest, because you have adopted them. I love that picture. They look so much "younger". growing more excited by the day for you four to come home!

What an incredible God we serve! We'll be praying for hearts that are open to Jesus' love and sacrifice!

Chel

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH they are beautiful! And Lo, they do look like little guys... folks are right, they will know and understand Jesus, and they will learn to accept unconditional love - that sometimes takes a while when kids have had losses.. but it does come around! Love you all, Fran

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tom and Lois,
I LOVE the picture!!! I got tears in my eyes looking at it. Your boys are precious. Your love for Christ is so REAL that the boys can't help but feel it. The two of you are so wonderful with our kids I know you will be awsome with your own kids. Our prayers, our thoughts and our love go out to all of you. Please hug the boys for us (as if you need another reason to hug them)Please keep the pictures coming. Vicki

 
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tom & Lois, Hi Tyler & Zach... Like I everyone else, I am so thrilled for you. These days have been long in coming, and you all deserve this happiness. The photos are great -- keep them coming. I can't wait to meet the Fanelli family!!! AJ.

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey guys! i miss you all so much and soon after i get home, you will be home with two precious boys. i cannot wait to see these guys; they are adorable! i am so happy for you two. i know you will be amazing parents. i cannot wait!!! yay! have a safe trip. love you guys so much-kels

 
At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture!! They are so precious. And they will understand unconditional love when they end up doing something wrong (which probably won't take too long) and you two correct them while still loving them. I'm so excited to meet them!

love you all,
Margaret and kids

 

Post a Comment

<< Home