Monday, April 17, 2023

Wish I could say…

  That I had my act together and posted Zach’s senior pics and all that has happened along the years. I didn’t. I still don’t. If I’m being honest, high school took its toll on my happy little family. Life, you know?  It’s hard to watch your kids grow up when they do it their way. Just saying, it’s rough when you’re a mom and your boys are taking the hard road. But we DID survive. THEY survived. Someone wanted to read their adoption story and suddenly I’m reading it again and just absorbing the details of those sweet memories. 

My boys are grown. My boys are men. They are wonderful, caring men. We love them with all our hearts and they really are great guys. I can finally let out my breath and just watch them do life. Oh, I still hold my breath occasionally but I have “let go and let God” soooo many times with both boys. It’s easier when they’re adults. We are still there for them and they are there for us, too. It’s an interesting time in life. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home