Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sunday again!


Did church with Randy and Janis and then we went for...PIZZA at Vesuvio's (our third time!) I have eaten pizza more since I have been here than I ever would have at home! That and regular Coke - I think I have had 2 "Coke Light's" since I got here (and they don't have Diet Coke w/Lime or Coke Zero!!!). I must say, it is good pizza! We also went to the main Renok (which is much cleaner and nicer than I remember it!).

There I found the lovely bouquet of fish...waiting for purchase - buy one, buy a dozen!

Across the street is a familiar site...TGIFridays' in Kiev!

TOMORROW...is the appointment. We are nervous, excited, scared, freaked out...wondering what is going to happen. We will be glad when tomorrow morning is over! The next post from us will be SOME news - we can tell you where we are going, when and who we are looking at. Pray that it is two children. I'd still like twins around 5 or 6 but...I'm beginning to wonder if that is too young. So I will stop wondering and we will just SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!

For those of you crazy, devoted people who are getting up at 3 a.m. to pray for us, THANK you! Please make a comment so I know you were here when we get back - that will be so cool. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You make us proud to be a part of your family!

Vissyo!

5 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lois--please bring home a fish bouqet for me! Or one of those pizzas! No, just your two kids will be fine.
I have not quoted scripture for you yet, but I just have to...a verse that means a lot to me is Psalms 34:4 "I sought the Lord and He answered me, He freed me from all my fears." Many people will be seeking the Lord on your behalf, we will stand in the gap for you guys (even at 3:00 am)and with God's help you will be freed from any fears.
We love you and cannot wait for your next post!
Steve and Anita

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our hopes, our nervousness, our dreams are with you both, as are our prayers. Love you, Fran & Co.

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tonight we passed around your picture (Tammy (Childs) Talbott said she went to school with Lois Smith). You were in our prayers in group and I think you will have a few more people praying for you this week.

I can't even imagine the butterflies you are both feeling. You have worked hard to get to this point and hopefully it will be time to reap the benefit of your "labors".

I will be checking the blog anxious to hear from you tomorrow.

We realize the power of the Holy Spirit and we asked Him to make sure God hears our prayers now and at 3AM also.

Good night/or morning (whatever)
Russ & Connie

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited/nervous for you guys and we are looking forward to your next blog.

We too will stand in the gap in prayer for you and your children at 3am.

Mike & Krys

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, we are with you! Bud couldn't sleep anyway, for blowing his nose! I love the way God puts people on your heart at certain times,God is so good! Can't wait to see pictures of you eating pizza with your kids, that is if they are the pizza eating age!
Loveya,
Bud & Reta

 

Post a Comment

<< Home