Monday, December 19, 2005

We GOT 'Em!

Hello all from the Fanelli's- Couple of things going on these past few days...
First, we are OFFICIAL. They are OURS! We are still going through the rest of the paperwork but the court side is done (and the JUDGE came in late and then left with he stamp - it didn't get done until after 1:30 and...it may delay us another day - we HOPE not.

Second, we had our first night all together...it was amusing. Nothing really happened, except Tom and I didn't sleep too well. We kept hearing the boys...SNORING. Yes, both of them.

Third, we had our first family vacation at the Black Sea (Yalta). Pictures to follow...

Fourth, I had my first haircut with a pair of blunt-tipped kiddy scissors (it was all we could find...) And for those of you with little faith, Tom did a DANDY job...but can you imagine!? He also cut his own hair. And he looks fine too.

I am thinking that my boys almost look like twins - I mean their jawline, their noses, their ears...they look SO similar...what do you think?

4 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!!!!! I think our God is awsome!!! I love the 2 batmen. I can't wait to see you all. Prays are still coming...
Hope to see ALL 4 of you soon.
Congratulation,
Vicki

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twins!
We are so excited to have yet another set of twins around here! Although, I can't tell who they look more like, Tom, Lois or George Clooney. :)

Love the picture of the two Batmans!

Take care and don't forget we love you guys (all four of you!)

Kenna (and the rest of the Osborne family)

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, they look alike, our girls look a like , that means that our grand children will look alike!( for those reading this the marriage arrangement has been made, so NO messin with my future son in laws!)

AWESOME AWESOME DAY! Congrats

Love Chel

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Mike and Nancy Huggs said...

We're right there with you guys. Nancy and Lelia are due to leave in about 6 hours. We'll pray for y'alls safe and expedient return. There's a time and place for all things, but it's time for you guys to get home.

Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home