Thursday, January 12, 2006

Some PICS!

Okay - so the first picture I just love because it is the first time that Ty told me he loved me. Prior to this, we would tell him we loved him and he would just not say anything. This was taken at Zach's orphanage and when I asked Ty what he said, he told me it said he loved me...Ahhhhh. So, of course, I love this picture!


Then we have a few pictures of Ty and Zach and their frist American Christmas. I think Ty's face says it all - it expresses exactly what all FOUR of us were feeling that day! The kids were surrounded by family and extended family and tons of packages and kids and food and excitement and confusion. They melted down by 2 o'clock on Christmas day and we retreated to the hotel. We ate pizza for dinner and they were asleep by 7 p.m.



And finally...the New Year has brought us FANTASTIC weather and last weekend it was about 60 degrees in Illinois...so we went to the park. Typically what Tyler is doing on the monkey bars would have FREAKED ME OUT...but remember what he was used to doing in the orphanage - this was not even a challenge for him (but it still freaked me out a bit

Vissyo! That's all for now! More later!

3 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

see...I told you I looked at this everyday..LOL
Lois and Tom...the boys look so happy and I know you are. what fun for them and you too. take care and hopefully Duane and I will get over that way to see you all. Tax season is here, so I dont have a life until April!!!
Penny

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i know i see you every day now, which is wonderful! but as i looked again today at this whole blog thing, i was again amazed at how God worked. I know you're exhausted and at times overwhelmed with adjustments, but know that the same God who moved mountains to bring the boys into your family is still present with every tough decision you have to make.

we love you and we continue to pray.

chel

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Chel - what we see today in our lives with Lois and Tom, is certainly evidence of prayer and an Awesome God!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home